QA Automation Engineer
A company in the LOOP is searching for a QA Automation Engineer to aid them expanding their automation efforts and help them mentor junior engineers. They develop financial tools to help small businesses run more efficiently. The tech stack is Microsoft .NET and they are incorporating new tech - .NET CORE, Azure, etc. You would be working with the rest of the QA team building out automation frameworks with Selenium WebDriver and scripting with C#. Work life balance is very important with this company – No 80 hour work weeks, generous work from home, and a great benefits package. Targeting around 80K to 100K for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience working in Automation testing (Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, etc.)
- Hands on Experience working in a .NET environment
- Team focused, experience working on a collaborative team and mentoring junior members
Desired Skills & Experience
- STEM degree preferred
- Previous experience in Finance is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation testing (scripting with C#)
- 10% Mentoring junior staff
- 10% Developing QA best practices and strategies
- 80% Hands on QA automation
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.