IT Systems Analyst
Our Client is a non-profit, specializing in supporting the transition to a circular economy and a waste-free Province. They are looking to add an IT Systems Analyst to their team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Participate in all aspects of IT department infrastructure operations such as network communications, PCs, servers, printers, telecom/VOIP, etc.
- Provide front line IT and desktop support for all trading related solutions and platforms
- Perform basic triage, break/fix, and escalation to relevant support resources for hardware/software issues
- Work with the IT team and local business staff to deploy new and replacement IT related infrastructure solutions
- Office Administration, including organizing office operations and procedures, payroll, correspondence, filing, supplies, and other clerical functions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Pension Plan
- Exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental and vision.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational assistance, professional development, and internal growth opportunities
- Healthy work/life balance
- Flexible work environment and telecommute opportunities
- A chance to work in a small company environment and make an impact
- We are growing and have many new opportunities to work with modern architectures and tools.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Network Communications
- 50% Windows Server 2010
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $63K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.