Senior Automation Engineer
One of the top financial and trading firms in Chicago is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their growing Quality Assurance team downtown. This company has extensive room for growth, a fast-paced environment, and many learning opportunities. The qualified engineer will have strong Java scripting, TestNG, and Cucumber experience. Additionally, the team is targeting an engineer who can build out automation frameworks from scratch, provide mentorship, and advise the team on best practices for automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Java scripting experience
- Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, or Cucumber experience
- Strong back-end testing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Jenkins or Kubernetes experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation Testing / 20% Manual Testing
- 60% Back-end Testing / 40% Front-end Testing
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 to $130,000 per year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Collaborative team and modern environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.