A top start up company in midtown Manhattan is looking for a talented Automation Engineer to join their team and enhance their overall testing procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of QA testing experience in both automated and manual testing environments
- Selenium Webdriver.io is preferred
- Comfortable working in a white box test environment
- Any CI/CD experience
What You'll Be Doing
- 35% Automation Scripting
- 30% Manual Testing
- 20% Selenium Framework Building
- 15% Cross Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.