Noc Manager (Night Shift)
An established Law Firm based in Glendale is looking for a NOC Manager. They are a multidisciplinary firm that provides the legal solutions and business insights necessary to help their clients navigate new paths to growth in markets around the world. They are using tons of cutting edge technology so if you are looking to expand your technical knowledge this position could be a great fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years Windows Experience
- Exposure to ASA or Sonicwall
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to AWS or Azure
- college degree from an accredited four-year university
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Hours
- Macbook Pros
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.