Senior Platform Engineer
Cloud Platform start-up, located in Downtown San Francisco, is looking to add a Senior/Principal Platform Engineer to their growing engineering team. This platform enables organizations to run any planning process through connecting data and people in every part of the business. Their platform provides large scale planning and decision making options across multiple, varying processes and gives metadata views of the impact on other affected areas of the business.
As a member of the platform team you are going to be responsible for developing and expanding their existing platform to provide scalability at large scale. This team is highly visible within the company and will be responsible for a lot of brand new, greenfield development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years professional Java Experience
- Experience with distributed systems
- Container and container-orchestration tools (docker and kubernetes)
- Data Streaming experience (real-time preferred)
- AWS experience
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% development of the next generation platform using Java
- 100% Hands-on development within Java
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- On-site Gym
- Snacks and catered lunch
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive Equity Package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.