An established, well-known Toronto-based medical company is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their growing Quality Assurance team. This company was voted one of the top tech companies to work for in 2015. The Automation Engineer will be planning out automation frameworks and executing test suites. Performing both manual and automated tests. You'll be working in a team friendly environment where developers and testers work together to develop integration tests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Automation testing
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver
- Great scripting skills (Java or C# preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related is required
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with Appium is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Automation
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.