Systems Software Engineer – Revolutionizing server less architecture – Cambridge, MA
This start-up in Boston is offering one of the most unique platforms that has never been launched before. Their product helps huge enterprise companies connect monolithic, microservices and AWS architecture together in a more fast/efficient way that allows companies to do this without having to refactor/write code.
They are hiring for a back-end systems software engineer to help the process of migrating these platforms for their clients. You also will be doing back end development work with Go and C++. The CEO of this company is one of the most successful engineers in the world and has created 2 start-ups from scratch before, so this is an opportunity to learn from one of the best teachers of technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Great communication and teamwork skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% back end development
- 100% hands on new development work
- Go, C++, Rest, Microservices, MongoDB
- Competitive Salary: $80,000-$140,000 (depends on experience)
- The Opportunity to increase your market value
- to improve your skill set
- do hands on new development work on brand new projects
- to work with cutting edge technology
- Great office environment with a solid work-life balance package!
- Competitive benefits: 401k, Health insurance, Unlimited PTO