Software Asset Management Contract
This position is a chance for you to give back to the City of Boston. The City is looking for a consultant to come in and pretty much make sure they are implementing the right software and handle all of the licensing and agreements with their vendors.
The role is for a Software Asset Manager/Project Manager, where you will manage all software licenses, maintain compliance, control software installed to ensure monitoring of software usage is managed and determine if unused licenses should be transitioned between employees.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Have the ability to interact with multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with licensing or Software Asset Management
- Design, develop and generate software reports to communicate and monitor compliance, entitlement, liability, usage, and cost data.
- Manage, release, and evaluate software asset management products
Desired Skills & Experience
- IAITAM certification strongly desired
- Tools (i.e Flexera, Snow) and technology research experts (i.e Gartner, Forrester)
- Considerable experience with software licensing and a strong understanding of software technology; Can be from a technical, legal, or operational perspective
- Demonstrated decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Management
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.