Autonomous Driving Robotics Engineer
Our unicorn startup client, located in Mountain View, is currently seeking an experienced software engineer passionate about developing and deploying robust software systems for prediction, planning, and decision making on self-driving vehicles. They are actively looking for software engineers who thrive in a fast-paced, small-team environment, and can quickly learn and apply new skills in the development of improved self-driving car planning algorithms. Our client is seeking for an experienced candidate who will quickly become an integral part of the team and who is eager to be a key contributor to our core technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Advanced knowledge C/C++
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques such as Bayesian Regression, Ensemble learning methods, boosting, etc
- PhD in related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development
- 10% Maintenance
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.