A well funded data solution start-up in Washington, D.C. is looking to expand as they build out a large platform that makes a global impact in developing countries. They are looking for Senior Front-End Developers to join the team in an effort to help scale their flagship data platform.
Join an engineering team that is in prime growth mode right now! The work environment is laid back (with one remote day offered weekly), while offering a unique opportunity for growth!
Salary $100,000 - $130,000
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-10 years experience
- Experience in the development of large web applications
- You have worked directly with backend developers (ideally Python or Node)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be primarily hands on with development of a growing platform in a small (8-10 engineers) but growing team that you will help build out!
- 4 weeks flex PTO
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses up to 10% of your base
- Exceptional learning Opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.