Contract to Hire Systems Administrator
My client is a prestigious academic institution in the beautiful West Philadelphia. They are hiring a contract to hire Systems Administrator to join their collaborative IT team. This is a contract can pay up to $47.00 per hour plus benefits.
They are looking for someone who has strong experience with Window servers up to 2016 and in-depth experience with Office 365 migrations. The ideal candidate also has strong scripting experience with Python or PowerShell as well as some sort of cloud experience with Azure or AWS. You will be working on some awesome projects and get strong cloud experience so this is a role that will market your career moving forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows up to 2016
- Office 365
- PowerShell or Python Scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL experience
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- BS in CS/Tech-Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% PowerShell Scripting
- 50% Windows Server 08-16
- 25% Office 365 and Exchange
- 25% Scripting for Automation
- 25% Exchange to Office 365 Migration
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 25% Support Windows Server Environment
- Competitive Pay: Up to $47/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: X – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.