A premier software and services provider of association management software solutions for organizations and nonprofits. They harness the power of the cloud to deliver enterprise systems that enables modern organizations to accomplish every activity they need to serve their constituents.
They are looking to bring on an Architect who is willing to continue growing and learning as they plan to ramp up there teams in these next few months.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, IT, MIS, or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in object-oriented software development using C/C++/C#, Java or other languages.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual with a positive attitude. Strong analytical skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or related
- 6+ years .NET development experience using C#
- Experience on Agile/Scrum based Software development
What You Will Be Doing
- Mentor and collaborate with team members of varying skill sets (developers and non-developers) as a senior member of our team
- Execute within an Agile development process in an open work environment
- 40% C#/.NETCore
- 20% Angular2+
- 20% Rest & Soap
- 10% AWS
- 10% SQL or MongoDB
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.