Junior Systems Administrator
One of the nation's most prominent advertising companies is hiring a Junior Systems Administrator for their growing team in Midtown NYC. This company is transforming the industry from traditional billboards to digital screens and signage to create a more immersive user experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in Windows and Mac support coupled with exposure to Windows server administration and VMware virtualization. Prior experience with monitoring tools and network fundamentals are also a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Desktop/User Support
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OSX
- Experience with Windows server 2012/2016
- Experience with VMware virtualization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Splunk and/or Solarwinds
- Network fundamentals (TCP/IP etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Windows systems administration
- 10% Windows and Mac user support
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $75,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401k with match
- Eligibility for stock options
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.