Lead Java Developer/ Golang/ Edge Computing
The company in question was developed by ACS, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pivot. ACS supports Large Enterprise, Mobile Network Operators and Multiple System Operators as they build their network and compute environments. ACS' experience with wired and mobile broadband, combined with its expertise in enterprise use cases (applications), this company is a key partner for enterprise focused MEC services.
Edge computing is a rapidly growing area of IT that moves virtualization and data processing to the edge of a network, as close to the user or originating source of data as possible. With this product, users can harness the power of edge computing to decentralize their information technology architecture, enhance IT performance and reduce network congestion. These advancements enable compute intensive artificial intelligence while protecting sensitive data.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Relevant Technical Area. 5+ years of experience as a Java Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge in Computer Science: Data Structures, Algorithms and overall Software Design
- Advanced experience programing with JEE (JBoss/Wildfly is a plus)
- Experience with REST API Design (JAX-RS is a plus)
- Experience with Cloud based environments such as AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java
- 40% Golang
- 20% RESTful APIs
- 40 % Hands On
- 40 % Management Duties
- 20 % Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.