IT Support Administrator
A non-profit aiming to support individuals with chronic health issues is hiring an IT Support Administrator. This company helps people achieve health, happiness and stability and provides a support network for those in need.
An ideal candidate will have experience with Windows 7 and 10, Active Directory and Exchange and have a strong background troubleshooting user issues in addition to imaging and re-imaging workstations. In this role you will gain exposure to mobile device management tools and backend server support so it would be a great fit for someone looking to grow their skillset.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Desktop/User Support
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience with imaging software
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with MDM tools
- Exposure to systems administration in a Windows environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Windows systems administration
- 90% Windows user support
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $50,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.