Network Solutions Architect
Are you ready to take off your career? My client is a well-known tech services company with two lines of business – Managed Service Provider and Delivery. Their delivery team is hiring a Network Solution Architect to do 100% pre-sales and architecture for their clients in both the Philadelphia and Lancaster area. This role is a full-time opportunity is paying up to $150,000.00 per year plus benefits.
They are looking for someone who has been in a technical consulting or presales role previously or a technical architect that feels comfortable interfacing with C-Level execs and wants to step into a new path in their career. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate technical design and strategy to both technical teams and business professionals alike. This is a role that will be architecting Cisco routers/switches, firewalls, and delving into work with SD-WAN and Cloud solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a minimum 6 years of experience with Cisco networking products including switches, routers, wireless, nexus, Meraki
- Strongly prefer experience with Cisco security products including firewalls, Sourcefire, ISE, Amp, Umbrella, CWS/CES, etc.
- Prefer experience with software defined networking technologies including Cisco ACI, SD-WAN, SD-Access and VMware NSX
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Prefer multiple Cisco professional level certifications (CCxP) or a CCIE
- Location - The candidate will need to be able to cover the territory.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with similar products and solutions from other vendors is a bonus
- Experience with Azure/AWS networking and security solutions is a bonus
- Strongly prefer proven experience of successful solution selling
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solutions and services to meet the client’s requirements
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- A desire to learn and be a problem solver
What You Will Be Doing
- LAN – general architecture, cisco catalyst switches, cisco nexus switches
- WAN – general architecture, cisco routers, bgp/ospf, dmvpn
- Wireless – general design principles, cisco controller wireless, cisco meraki wireless
- NAC – general design principles, guest access methodologies, 802.1x, SGT, cisco ISE
- 70% Client Site
- 30% Remote
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.