Full Stack Software Engineer
A San Francisco company who is revolved around an advanced networked business analytics platform, is looking to add a Full Stack Software Engineer to their growing team. This individual would be interested in building the most advanced systems to solve business problems. You would be responsible for enterprise applications and shared components of their Java-based platform for Business Intelligence and Analytics system. You will design and develop systems by using Agile development methodology and support existing and new product features.
Required Skills & Experience
- BE/ME/MCA Computer Science degree or related field
- 3 to 5 years of software development experience with solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Hands on experience on developing web content using web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of designing, developing and maintaining RESTful based APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of data structures
- ETL processes and tools
- Familiarity of Caching, Clustering, Distributed Computing
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Java
- 15% Dropwizard/Spring Boot
- 15% Angular JS/React JS
- 10% HTML5
- 10% MongoDB
- 10% SQL
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.