Senior/Lead Android Engineer
My client in the west end is one of the most recognized apps with over 113 million average monthly page views. They are looking to add a unique role to their team of mobile engineers, playing a critical role leading propriety Location Tracking and Proximity Detection technology. This role will be a source of innovative ideas and collaboration with different teams to plan and integrate the Location technology and how to store, process and share these data insights for developing new products and services for customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical Lead for proprietary Location Tracking and Proximity Detection technology
- Collaborate with Mobile Development team to plan and integrate the Location technology into Mobile devices
- 5 years of professional experience with Android application development
- Java and Kotlin experience required
- Testing experience in an agile environment
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience leading a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.