Mid-Level Front End Developer
This education company is looking for a front-end developer to assist with production releases to their online platform. The organization is highly regarded as a global leader in building educational content for k-12 students, such as digital textbooks and multimedia content. They are looking for an experienced front end developer to write code daily for their online platforms using the most up to date versions of HTML and CSS. Extra consideration will be made for those experienced in Backbone, Marionette, and/or Meteor.
If you are interested in coding and solving problems on a day-to-day basis, this might be the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development
- HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Backbone, Marionette, and/or Meteor
- Utilized tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front end development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.