Senior Software Engineer
A software product company in Mclean is hiring a Senior Software engineer for their growing development team. This organization is developing a suite of products to detect and eliminate security threats across different verticals.
As a back-end software engineer on this team you’ll be working heavily in the business logic and back-end tiers with JVM languages. Several of their monitoring solutions have a mapping component, so any GIS mapping experience is a plus. Additionally, they will be utilizing D3.js for data visualization, and Big data tools, so any experience building out pipelines with Spark API's or programming with Scala or Erlang would be a huge plus.
This is an immediate need, so please respond with your resume if you would like to learn more.
Required Skills & Experience
- Spring MVC, Spring Security
- SQL queries
- BI Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- NoSQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Functional Programming languages
- Experience with Scala or Spark
- Experience in a data analytics environment
- Product development experience
Benefits & Perks
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Benefits
- Life, AD&D, and Supplemental Life Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation
- 10 paid holidays (per year)