Apply for this job
November 19, 2018
Senior Data Scientist: Product Owner
Located in McLean, VA a leading provider of defense technology is seeking a Senior Data Scientist/ Product Owner to join their team. For over 20 years this company has been at the forefront of creating innovative solutions that service defense and intelligence sectors.
The Senior Data Scientist/Product Owner will be implementing efforts to define and prioritize justifications for the main application used by financial partners to detect fraud. The ideal candidate will also have a strong foundation in Data Science, specifically Python, R, Predictive Modeling, and Machine Learning.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Python, R, or Matlab
- 3+ years of experience in data modeling and machine learning
- Strong Database and and SQL development experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in an Agile software development techniques
- BS in CS or equivalent Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for identifying emerging 3rd party machine learning libraries
- Give customer and client facing presentations of the product and its specific use in the industry
- Work closely with and guide junior staff
- Drive the requirements and strategy for the use of machine learning predictive models with the companies engines
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165k per year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental , and Vision
- 401(k) with matching
- 5 weeks PTO
- Metro accessible location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Apply for this Job
Shaun McGraw is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings