Senior Front-End Developer
This role is hands-on and involves collaboration with stakeholders, development of code for the company’s web applications, system maintenance and the improvement of their deployment process. This opportunity is a 6-month contract-to-hire position, with potential for permanent full-time employment upon completion of the contract.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and pre-processors including Stylus, LESS, SASS
- Object-oriented design and programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- Testing (Jasmine and Selenium)
- Build tools, task runners and automation experience (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience with Websockets
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.