Senior .NET Core/ Angular Engineer
A non-profit healthcare related firm based in Reston, VA seeks Senior Application Developer to join their small software team. Projects will revolve around improving medical imagery software, and testing functionality of web application products. Ideal candidates will have experience using .NET Core2.0, ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2, SQL Server, NO-SQL (with MongoDB), .NET, Angular, and testing (with Jasmine and Karma). Candidates should also have a student type mindset to continuously learn and use new technology. Offering competitive pay and benefits, opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, and have a real impact on medical advancement, with great work life balance. The mission of this group is to advance the efficiency of serving patients and society through technical innovations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Hands on with SQL Server database, knowledge of NO-SQL (MongoDB)
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Angular 2.0+
- .NET Core2.0, ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2
- Familiarity with Authentication protocols
- Testing (Jasmine, Karma, xunit, moq)
- Github experience
- Web API testing tools (Fiddler, Postman)
- Atlassian testing tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, and organization skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge with XML Schema (RelaxNG, XSD)
- Health Care Experience
- Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy (CI/CD)
- Understanding Azure or AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Typescript, Angular 2+
- 25% C#
- 25% SQL Server
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Hourly rate up to $65/ hour on a w-2 basis
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Work from home 1-2 days per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.