Senior Software Engineer
A San Francisco tech startup that is defining the future of deep learning and communications by providing unparalleled access to spoken information for businesses to make better decisions defining the future of deep learning and communications by providing unparalleled access to spoken information for businesses to make better decisions is looking to add a software engineer to their growing team. You will be writing design for functional and technical specifications, designing components, identifying bottlenecks and providing solutions, breaking components and solving issues, troubleshooting for accuracy and performance, providing assistance to QA in designing tests, prototyping and selecting technologies, building SDKs for new clients, automating development tasks, operating in a fast-paced and highly agile environment, and working very independently while participating in every-other-day stand-ups.
Required Skills & Experience
- Common Java frameworks and libraries, such as the Spring stack
- Messaging queueing technologies, such as JMS or Kafka
- Comfortable with common databases like SQL (mySQL), noSQL (Mongo), and/or in-memory (Redis) data stores (we use noSQL, Redis, and Cassandra)
- Disciplined error handling and graceful degradation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Real-time and near-real-time data processing such as Storm or Spark Streaming
- Machine learning or predictive analytics expertise
What You Will Be Doing
- Spring or related frameworks
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $1700k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Free unlimited snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.