Senior Android Engineer
A Leading provider of health care services in Canada is looking to add a senior Android developer to their team. This company prides themselves for being on the bleeding edge of technical innovations when it comes to healthcare. This role will give you a chance to develop brand new features for an application that averages over 100K hits per day.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of native mobile development
- Minimum 2 years of Android development experience
- Expert in Java development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kotlin is a nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Published apps in the store
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 Weeks of Vacation
- Great team culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.