A start-up located in Downtown San Francisco is looking to hire an IT Manager to lead its Corporate IT group. This company works on delivering a suite of applications to Retailers for better connecting them with their customers and overall enhancing/revolutionizing their digital shopping experience. This IT Manager will have a help build and evolve the Support Services group by helping implement new technologies and implementing support procedures. This IT Manager will manage 2 teams (End User & Platform Support) and soon to be a 3rd. This IT Manager will do a mixture of hands on and leadership work. The ideal candidate would have experience both doing IT in a start-up and enterprise environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience in IT in both start-up and enterprise environments.
- At least 3+ years doing IT Leadership.
- Strong experience support Mac OSX.
- IT Systems Administration experience.
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
- Strong IT support fundementals.
- Knowledge of the OSI model and ability to troubleshoot network related issues.
- Experience with Cisco network devices; routers and switches, ASA firewalls, etc.
- Okta experience for SSO.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) software.
- Experience with ticketing systems like ServiceNow or ZenDesk.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion and interest in learning new technologies.
- Experience growing and leading a team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree related to IT or equivalent experience.
- Slack Admin certification.
- G Suite Admin certification.
- Experience working in the retail space.
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Mac
- 10% Windows
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Leadership
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months contract to perm
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.