Senior Scrum Master
The world’s first retail technology network that unites retailers, brands, venues and partners to encourage data sharing and implementation of new technologies to facilitate collaboration is looking to add a Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager to their growing team! Located in Downtown San Francisco this company is looking for someone who is looking to be a part of a cutting edge, high profile project that is delivering solutions across multiple teams in the organization.
Taking on this role will mean that you will be able to develop and follow through on organized plans to track team performance, project performance and completion of short and long-term company goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in PM or Scrum Master roles
- Experience with Project Management Software Tools
- Experience with Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-facing and internal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Software Product-to-Market Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Running Scrum sessions
- Ensuring projects are completed on time
- Tracking performance of long and short term goals
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months – Opportunity to go Full-Time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.