Senior Platform Infrastructure Engineer - Python/Web Services
A fast-growing company in San Jose is looking to bring on a Platform Infrastructure Engineer to their growing team. This company focuses on network and cyber security to help prevent vulnerabilities and massive losses in data for companies and people. As a Platform Infrastructure engineer, you will be working on developing new platform features and working on their applications and web services. This is a very software heavy role but is also looking for someone with some infrastructure tools and skills to help as they continue to grow and scale the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with Linux operating systems
- Proficient in one object-oriented language (Python highly preferred)
- Experience working with web services (Slack, etc.)
- Proficient with using databases
- Good understanding of CS and systems fundamentals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with public clouds, such as GCP, AWS, etc.
- Experience working with technologies such as, ELK, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Public Cloud
- Web services
- Systems fundamentals
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical benefits
- Internal Growth
- Small Teams
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Remote/Flex Hours opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.