Contract Ruby on Rails Engineer in Downtown Boston
A Boston based SaaS company is looking to bring on a Ruby on Rails contractor. This company builds a digital content platform which serves multiple enterprise companies across the world. Their platform allows companies to upload and survey content seamlessly, while running consumer analytics in real time.
In this position, you will be joining a team of 8 engineers, working on all new development using Ruby on Rails and RSpec. AWS deployment experience is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Strong command of Ruby on Rails
- Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate with remote co-workers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building applications in AWS
- Experience deploying applications using Docker
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Ruby On Rails
- 5% Cloud Deployment
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.