Senior Backend Developer
Are you the type of person who can handle freedom in your work while understanding how to manage your own desk. You move fast, thrive off new solutions to unique problems. You know when to build something on your own or when to leverage existing solutions and are confident in your own skills to make important decisions.
Responsibilities include building web APIs for our mobile game features, collecting metrics from game usage to server health, and ensuring the performance, scalability, and reliability of our servers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Python development (including frameworks such as Flask and SqlAlchemy)
- 2+ years of Amazon Web Service experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience using PostgreSQL database schema design
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for game design
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/ Development
- 100% Backend, Python and Flask
- 80% Hands on
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.