Python Microservices Engineer at Data-Driven Mid-Sized Company
This stable mid-sized company has been growing out their downtown Chicago presence and is looking for Python Engineers who can come work on their core analytics platform in a microservices environment. They have a great culture and are looking for someone who can really be a team player and core contributor as they grow the team. The platform you’d be working on will be used at a high level across almost an entire industry, so you’ll have a lot of impact in this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience with lightweight, microservices compatible frameworks like Flask
- 2+ years of microservices experience
- CI/CD experience with Kubernetes/Docker/Jenkins/etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big Data exposure with Spark/Kafka/Hadoop/Etc.
- BS in CS/Related
- Rest APIs experience
- Experience using ElasticSearch
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back End Development
- 20% CI/CD
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Month Contract-to-Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Open Environment
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.