Lead Front End Engineer (React)
A record company is looking for a Lead Front End Engineer to lead their team in midtown Manhattan. As tech lead, you would design innovative digital tools for internal systems as well as new standalone products. You would do this using React, and meanwhile manage a group of 5 other engineers.
If you're proficient in React, this is a huge opportunity to make your mark at a major label in an energetic and creative work environment. Apply now!
This is a 6 month contract role
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years using React
- A passion for designing clean, beautiful code
- Experience managing a team of engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of high pressure and high traffic production environments
- Basic workflow awareness with regard to developing from Sketch deliverables
- Interest in the technical execution of standout digital marketing campaigns
What you will be doing
- 100% React
- 75% Individual contribution
- 25% Leadership
- Hourly rate is $100/hour
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid time off and work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.