Lead iOS Developer at IoT Company
A startup in the security industry is looking for a Lead iOS Developer to join their team. They are changing the way modern homes and businesses can remain secure in a fast-paced, tech-focused world. They have developed technology that allows customers to have keyless locks on their doors that connects through Bluetooth to their smartphones. People can also share a one-time, limited access code to guests and service providers to unlock their doors while the owner is not home if they choose.
This Lead iOS Developer should ideally have experience with Swift as well as exposure to modern frameworks. Any experience with UI Kit and iOS SDK are also a huge plus. This Lead iOS Developer will also have the opportunity to move into a more management-focused position. This is the perfect opportunity to work at a well-funded startup that is setting the industry standard for the way homeowners and businesses handle security.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of hands-on iOS Development experience
- Experience with Swift
- Experience working on a small development team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern frameworks like MVVM and Unit Testing
- Experience with UI Kit and iOS SDK
- Experience working at a startup
What You Will Be Doing
- Be one of four iOS Developers working directly on the security app
- Working on all new development in Swift
- Eventually moving into a more Senior/Leadership role
- 100% Swift
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $160,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in at the early stages of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.