A large e-commerce company is looking for a Security Engineer to join their team. This Engineer will be reporting directly to the Director of Network Security, and will support the team on meeting network security governance requirements, designing and implementing security solutions, operating and maintaining network security tools, and maintaining compliance standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- In-depth experience working with Network & Network Security technologies (IP routing/Protocols, Firewalls, IPsec VPN, etc.)
- Strong understanding of privacy and compliance standards
- Experience with cloud tech/concepts (preference for Azure and Oracle)
- Experience scripting in Python and Powershell
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
- Security Certifications related to discipline (PAN, Azure/AWS, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% LAN and WAN security
- 20% Cloud tech
- 20% Firewalls
- 20% Compliance
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80-85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months with conversion possibility
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.