Senior Software Engineer-Autonomous Driving
Senior Software Engineer-Autonomous driving
Our Silicon Valley client is a Series A autonomous driving startup that has been experiencing explosive growth. They are developing autonomous driving software that will make transportation safer, more efficient, and more affordable. You will join a team of industry leaders hailing from top companies and will be responsible for implementing and developing the next-generation frameworks that will be the future of autonomous driving platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS or an equivalent field
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years using C++
- Proven track record of owning and delivering software components
- Experience in developing multi-threaded software on and for Linux OS, Operating systems, Compilers, Database internals
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, implement and optimize existing and next-generation features of the on-board software stack.
- Develop and extend frameworks to scale the technology across various hardware and software configurations of our vehicle fleet.
- Build tools and automation pipelines to ensure constant monitoring of the vehicle system, as well as real-time data reporting and analysis.
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost for employees or their families)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.