Senior SDET Online Marketing
A Saas company located in Johns Creek has a business segment that focuses on web design, internet marketing, and software development. For this segment they are looking to bring on 2 Senior SDETs that have extensive experience using Core Java, Selenium.
These engineers will be testing out the company's main advertiseing site, as well as developing new functionality. These roles will be starting around 115K and can go higher depending on experience and how the interview goes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience using Selenium
- Advanced experience with Core Java is a must have for applicants
- Experience creating test scripts
- Ability to built and update frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big Data Tools
- Understanding of Jenkins or similar deployment tools
- Solid experience with AWS or other cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- This position as an automation tester will be integral to moving the team forward with automation.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $128k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.