Lead Android Developer
This company is looking for a senior level Android engineer to work in their Toronto office. The company specializes in data security and data management. The ideal candidate will have exceptional experience with Android work and be able to work in a collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Android development in Java and Kotlin
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in full development and launch of Android applications to the google play store
Desired Skills & Experience
- Engaging, devoted, and transparent personality
- Experience in notable organizations
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Kotlin
- 50% Hands-on
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6- 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.