Lead UI Engineer
This company is an international leader in the retail space with five major brands that also stem off it. They have continued to grow globally over the past almost 50 years and they’ve shown no signs of slowing down. They are looking for a senior-level front end engineer who is willing to lead the charge of a migration to React.
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferred experience with Java and Node.js
- Advanced experience with HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to be a leader
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in continuous deployment models with all testing phases as part of Continuous Integrations
- Experience with automated testing
- Understanding of scalable enterprise solutions
- Experience working with Git
- Experience developing in a cloud environment
- Experience with developing microservices
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hr
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.