A late stage Series C startup that just signed deals with Google, Microsoft and more name brand companies are looking to add to their team. Currently, there are 14 engineers in the SF office and they work with react, Redux, Typescript and GraphQL. This company is a basically a one stop shop marketing platform with a cross-industry client base, which gives them serious potential.
It is a lean and agile environment where they want this hire to come in and make an immediate impact, and there will be minimal red tape. They are looking for a strong Senior or Lead front end engineer to join the team and partner up with one of the Principal Engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with React and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Understanding of consumption of REST APIs
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the marketing space
- Startup experience in a lean and agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% React
- 20% Redux
- 20% TypeScript
- 20% GraphQL
- 20% REST APIs
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus from 5-10%, based on company performance
- 12 Paid Holidays and Unlimited Time Off
- Pre-tax Benefits including FSA
- Dog Friendly
- Hack Days
- Wellness Programs
- Office Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.