Senior ASP.NET Developer
An international trailblazer in the science of heart valves is excited to announce the need for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to help build out their new in-house team in Irvine. This is a Fortune 500 medical device company is developing a cloud-based web application that will impact hundreds of thousands of nurses and physicians to change the way heart diseases are diagnosed and treated. If you are an expert at C# ASP.NET MVC development with expertise in AngularJS 2+, Rest and Azure experience as well, you will be a strong contender for this sought-after position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- 5+ years with C# ASP.NET MVC Development
- 5+ years of development with SQL
- 2 or more years of experience with AngularJS 2+
- Experience with development in Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication and prior experience with working with external/internal business users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Prior experience with SaaS applications
- Prior experience as a with medical information is a plus
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience within a fast-paced start-up environment would be a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Full-stack .Net Development with C#, Angular 2+,
- 30% SQL SVR
- 10% AZURE
- 75% Hands On development
- 15% Collaboration and team work
- 10% communication with internal and external clients.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50-70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months with possibility of extension and permanent hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.