Mid-Level iOS Developer at FinTech Startup
A Fin-Tech startup in Downtown Manhattan is looking for an iOS Developer to bring onboard and work directly on their industry leading platform. The app has changed the way asset investment is done in the modern world – giving access and ease to people of all income levels. An industry that was once only accessible to few is now available to many allowing people to invest in unique and highly valued assets directly from their smartphone.
This Mid-Level iOS Developer will be working on a team with two other full time developers and one contractor. They ideally need 2+ years of experience using Swift and should ideally have an understanding of UI or UX tools. This Mid-Level iOS Developer should have experience working on a product-focused application and be willing to push clean code that is ready for production. Any experience with modern architectures like MVC or MVVM are also a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of iOS Development experience
- Experience with Swift framework
- Experience working on product-focused applications
- Ability to push clean code that is ready for production
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with UI or UX tools
- Personal published applications in the store
- Experience with modern architectures like MVC or MVVM
What You Will Be Doing
- Working directly on the investment app
- Building features like push notifications, and caching data
- 100% Swift
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in during the early stages of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.