Mid-Level Android Developer at FinTech Startup
A Fin-Tech startup in Downtown Manhattan is looking for their first Mid -Level Android Developer to build out a brand-new application based on their product. The company has changed the way asset investment is done in the modern world – giving access and ease to people of all income levels. An industry that was once only accessible to few is now available to many allowing people to invest in unique and highly valued assets directly from their smartphone.
This Mid-Level Android Developer will be working closely with the CTO to develop the company’s first Android app. They ideally need 2+ years of experience developing Android applications and should ideally have an understanding of UI or UX tools. This Mid-Level Android Developer should have experience working on a product-focused application and be willing to push clean code that is ready for production. They plan on eventually using Kotlin, but since it’s such a new technology, they don’t expect anyone to have extensive experience with it – just an interest in learning. This is the perfect chance to be mentored closely by talented engineers and build out a brand new application from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Android Development experience
- Experience with Android Java
- Experience working on product-focused applications
- Ability to push clean code that is ready for production
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with UI or UX tools
- Personal published applications in the store
- Experience/interest in Kotlin
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the CTO and Mobile team
- Building a brand-new Android app from scratch
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to build brand new code from the ground up
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in during the early stages of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.