Senior Linux Engineer
This Health Tech Startup located in downtown Manhattan is looking to bring on a Senior Linux Engineer to join their platform engineering team. The engineer will be supporting and building reliability and performance of a diverse set of applications.
As an Engineer you will be be groomed by and grow with the team based in midtown, with some travel to other cites across Manhattan. They work entirely with RedHat Linux and are in the midst of an AWS migration. They are looking for an engineer to join the team and hit the ground running with the migration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Cloud Platform Experience (Preferably AWS)
- RedHat Linux Exposure or Certifications
- Configuration Management with Ansible or Chef
- Scripting in Bash or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Real-World Experience
- 30% Linux Administration
- 25% AWS migration
- 25% Configuration Management
- 20% Maintenance of Continuous Integration pipelines
- Yearly starting salary up to $130,000
As a contractor, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.