Senior Java Developer
Currently partnered up with a Silicon Valley based startup that is looking to grow out their team in Atlanta. They have created their own pay as you go subscription service platform for their customers to use. You'll be helping to build out their end-to-end platform and coming up with new features.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-10 years of professional hands-on coding experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on coding with Java object oriented code
- Designing cloud native applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Python, Scala, Golang is a big plus
- Experience with cloud technologies; AWS etc.
- Cloud native databases; Cloud Datastore, Cassandra, Hbase, Redis etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Java development
- AWS and other cloud technologies
- 80% Hands on coding
- 20% collaborating with team/ coming up with design/architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) with % match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Vacation PTO
- Perks - Meals/Snacks, Beer Wednesdays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.