Software Engineer- Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Angular
An international payment technology leader with a suite of software products, and payment services is looking to hire a new java developer. This company delivers value to its clients in several ways including ATM, mobile, cards, POS, and even wearable devices. This company is headquartered overseas but they have an office in Houston, TX, and this role would be in Alpharetta, GA.
This company has a strong team environment as well as a diverse group of employees. The ideal candidate would be comfortable in a team environment, with about 3-8 years of experience. Must be proficient with Java7/8, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, and Hibernate. Ideal candidates would have experience with Maven build tools, CI/CD deployment models, and Jenkins. This would be a great opportunity to work a full-time role paying up to $125,000, with an awesome company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3-years development experience
- Expertise with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience working with a Fintech company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of all aspects of software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Participation in code reviews, provide feedback
- Interact with clients
- Excellent decision making ability
What You Will Be Doing
- This is a hands-on role, engineer should be ready to produce.
- 90% New Developments
- 10% Maintenance
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.