Junior QA Engineer
A digital marketing startup company based in Washington D.C. is hiring for a Junior-Mid Level QA Engineer to join their growing team. They have created a comprehensive software product used to promote Democratic political campaigns through emails, fundraisers, and other comprehensive online strategies, in an effort to raise voter volume.
This will be the first QA Engineer to join the team, and they will be reporting directly to the CTO. There is little automation in place currently, so the plan is to have this QA Engineer work closely with the CTO to create a custom test framework, and then help implement it.
This is a budding startup with plenty of opportunities for growth. This QA Engineer will get hands on experience with creating a custom test framework from scratch, and then implementing it, all the while reporting to and working directly with the CTO.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional testing experience
- Manual and automated testing experience
- Experience writing test cases
- Experience with test case documentation and review
- Experience testing in continuous integration environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Testing in a Java Environment
- Front-end testing experience using automation test frameworks (Selenium, Protractor)
- Experience writing automation scripts in Java
- Experience testing in an agile environment
- Direct Hire Salary: Up to $70,000
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Flex Hours
- Commuter Benefits
- Start-up Culture
- Cutting edge technology