Python Data Engineer
A Y-Combinator Graduate, located in Downtown San Francisco, is looking to take on the Trillion-dollar construction industry by using Data, NLP and Machine Learning to better assist customers in need of commercial or residential contractors. The construction industry has needed a huge face lift and this company is focused on using data to just do that!
They are looking to add a Lead Data Engineer to the team to help shape the way they are using data to transform this very data driven industry. This role is going to be heavily involved in shaping their data streaming platform to help drive strategy and the execution of key data driven initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with at least 2 years of Data Engineering responsibilities
- Python Data Engineering experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- EC2, Redshift and Elasticsearch experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- ETL Development
- Mentoring and Leadership experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Python Data Engineering
- 50% Working within an AWS infrastructure
- Hands On with coding and architecture discussions.
- This role is going to be very involved with development of the data platform as well as mentoring of junior engineers.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Equity in an early stage start-up
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Lunch, drinks and snacks
- Team building activities
- Help transform the 1 Trillion-dollar construction industry
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.