Data Engineer (Sport Analytics)
Tech product focused startup + sport analytics.
This company located downtown works directly with players to match them up with sponsorship opportunities. With new partnerships formed with the NFL and NBA as well as some major enterprise companies, you’d be on a team helping the company’s data scientists deploy machine learning models into the cloud.
You’d be coming in as a data engineer, but you’d get a lot of exposure to data science as well. You’d be a solid fit if you work with Python, Docker, AWS with some familiarity with Machine Learning.
If that sounds up your alley let’s chat.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of Python engineering experience
- Comfortable with setting up data pipelines in AWS
- Experience using Docker for containerization
- Experience querying SQL data
- Deploying data science models in the cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Django or Flask is a huge plus
- ETL using Airflow is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Data Engineering
- 30% Data Science
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a match
- Flexible Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.