Senior Software Engineer
Are you interested in working with Vue.js? This cybersecurity company based in Silicon Valley is using Vue.js to develop their network verification and analytics platform. They are looking for a senior software engineer to help lead the team and mentor younger engineers. If you want to grow your repertoire and advance your career, this might just be your next opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional software development
- Professional experience with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular, or Vue)
- Ability to lead and mentor a cross functional team
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Vue is preferred
- Full Stack experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Vue
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.